Before setting up My Somerset Retreat, I held senior roles with consultancies like Ernst and Young, and in-house with global bank, Standard Chartered. I am also a partner with the niche leadership and change consultancy, WDI Consulting
I have over 20 years’ experience enabling people, individually, in teams and whole organisations to use both ‘head and heart’ in achieving their aspirations, purpose and potential.
I am married to Jan, a plumber and gas-fitter, and we have two mini Schnauzers who give a warm welcome to retreat guests!
My qualifications and training:
- BA (Hons) Psychology, Nottingham University
- Chartered Psychologist
- MSc Organisational Consulting, Ashridge Executive Education
- Team Coaching Programme, Ashridge Executive Education
- Certified Coach, International Coach Federation
- Coaching the Childhood Story Programme, Dialogix Limited
For more information, see my LinkedIn Profile.