An opportunity for people facing a transition in their life, to understand what it means for them, how they want to respond, and move forward.
Typical transitions people explore at the retreat:
- Leaving full-time work, or retiring
- Returning to work after a break, like having children
- Wanting to get ahead on a new job
- Taking a new direction in work or life.
Each retreat has three elements:
- Arriving – helping you leave your everyday life, pressures and unwinding to fully arrive
- Transitioning – a range of coaching practices taking 4-6 hours over the retreat, to gain insight and new perspectives
- Returning – making the most of the retreat by reflecting on what you have learned, what to take forward and how you will rejoin your everyday life.
Most retreats balance different activities:
- Active – walking, visiting beautiful places
- Creative – for instance, working with clay, writing poetry or drawing
- Coaching – a range of coaching practices, taking 4-6 hours over the retreat
- Relaxing and reflective – mindfulness, reading, journalling.
Most guests choose one or two of my health, well-being and healing partners into their retreat, e.g. for session with a personal stylist, a spiritual healer as well as yoga, or massage.